Painting in Mid Wales with David and Jenny
15th to 20th April 2018
We are returning to one of our favourite venues again in 2018. The Caer Beris Manor Hotel is a firm favourite with us and with many of you who return year after year. We have so many exciting and inspirational subjects within easy reach of the hotel that we are truly spoilt for choice. During the week we will be out sketching and painting as much as possible. We will be looking for buildings, rivers, bridges and other subjects with the backdrop of the beautiful Welsh hills.Tuition will be available from both David and Jenny and there will be demonstrations of sketching and full watercolour paintings. Tuition will also be available in pastel if required.
Accommodation and tuition will take place in the Caer Beris Manor Hotel, a beautiful historic building set in riverside parkland near Builth Wells and we will be using the conservatory as a painting studio.
The total cost of the course varies from £700 depending on the standard of the room, and includes tuition, accommodation, breakfast, tea or coffee, packed lunch and dinner daily.
· The hotel has only 3 Single bedrooms which will be allocated on a first book first served basis.
· Sole Occupancy of a Double will be an additional £100.00 (£20.00 per night).
· Feature bedroom – Upgrade (2,8,9,12) will be £50.00 extra.
· Executive 4 Poster Upgrade (5,6) will be be £100.00 extra.
· Non painting partners will be £100.00 per night to include all the same benefits as the painters.
. Pet charge is £10.00 per dog per night
Caer Beris Manor Hotel
Tel 01982 552601
More information is available in these downloads: