We are returning to one of our favourite venues again in 2019. The Caer Beris Manor Hotel is a firm favourite with us and with many of you who return year after year. We have so many exciting and inspirational subjects within easy reach of the hotel that we are truly spoilt for choice. During the week we will be out sketching and painting as much as possible. We will be looking for buildings, rivers, bridges and other subjects with the backdrop of the beautiful Welsh hills.Tuition will be available from both David and Jenny and there will be demonstrations of sketching and full watercolour paintings. Tuition will also be available in pastel if required.
The upper Wye Valley in autumn is a sight to behold. We hope the colours will be at their best at this time of year which will provide us with plenty of sketching and painting opportunities. This hotel is our most popular venue with painting opportunities in the stunning riverside gardens as well as a wide variety of subjects in the surrounding
countryside. In Autumn the colours around the Elan Valley reservoirs are truly
Accommodation and tuition will take place in the Caer Beris Manor Hotel, a beautiful historic building set in riverside parkland near Builth Wells and we will be using the conservatory as a painting studio.
The total cost of the course varies from £725 depending on the standard of the room, and includes tuition, accommodation, breakfast, tea or coffee, packed lunch and dinner daily.
· The hotel has only 3 Single bedrooms which will be allocated on a first book first served basis.
· Sole Occupancy of a Double will be an additional £100.00 (£20.00 per night).
· Feature bedroom – Upgrade (2,8,9,12) will be £50.00 extra.
· Executive 4 Poster Upgrade (5,6) will be be £100.00 extra.
· Non painting partners will be £100.00 per night to include all the same benefits as the painters.
. Pet charge is £10.00 per dog per night
Caer Beris Manor Hotel
Tel 01982 552601